- RSS Channel Showcase 4121055
- RSS Channel Showcase 2726979
- RSS Channel Showcase 4349108
- RSS Channel Showcase 9935091
Articles on this Page
- 08/06/13--09:35: _Chef of the Week: L...
- 12/02/13--21:44: _Guest Post: Chocola...
- 04/29/14--23:24: _Guest Post: Sora Tu...
- 05/14/15--00:27: _Moin Moin Crepes an...
- 05/26/15--00:00: _Gluten Free Plantai...
- 06/18/15--23:49: _Owo Soup
- 10/06/15--16:32: _Coconut Chicken and...
- 04/10/16--05:26: _Crispy Baked Scent ...
- 06/21/16--03:06: _17 Clever Tricks Th...
- 07/27/13--13:51: _Guest Post: Foods t...
- 12/02/13--21:44: Guest Post: Chocolate Vegan Cake by Anaya
- 04/29/14--23:24: Guest Post: Sora Tulip – Fruit Carving Lessons Nigeria
- 05/14/15--00:27: Moin Moin Crepes and Akamu Milkshake
- 05/26/15--00:00: Gluten Free Plantain Pancakes With Sausage Scrambled Eggs
- 06/18/15--23:49: Owo Soup
- 10/06/15--16:32: Coconut Chicken and Asparagus
- 04/10/16--05:26: Crispy Baked Scent Leaf and Lemon Tilapia
- 06/21/16--03:06: 17 Clever Tricks That Will Revolutionize Your Cooking Recipes
- 07/27/13--13:51: Guest Post: Foods that Aid in Diabetes Prevention
A few days ago, Some of our Afrolems fans requested a recipe for Nigerian Cake. You know the one that most shops and bakeries had but never told you the real name of the cake. Well, I am here to let you know that it’s called Pound cake but everybody adjusts their pound cake recipes …
afrolemsvanilla pound cakehow to make nigerian cakenigerian cake_pound cake
One very beautiful evening last week, My favorite toddler’s mum sent me a few pictures of Anaya baking. The picture warmed my heart because i absolutely adore this kid and to know she likes to bake/cook just made me love her even more. My darling Anaya is one of those kids that you spend five …
afrolemsanaya making chocolate cakeanaya mixing cakelactose intolerant kids cakemaking cake for allergic peoplekids with allergies cakevegan chocolate cake
Fruit and Vegetable Carving Classes are not available in Nigeria but Sora Tulip is bringing it home to Nigeria! There is only one fruit and vegetable carving academy in Africa. On the average, to register for carving classes in Europe or Asia where it is mostly common. One level/module costs …
Sometime in the last few months, I was trolling on Instagram and I discovered an account…
The post Moin Moin Crepes and Akamu Milkshake appeared first on Afrolems | Nigerian Food Recipes |African Recipes|.
I absolutely love connecting with food bloggers and even just people on my Instagram that throw…
The post Gluten Free Plantain Pancakes With Sausage Scrambled Eggs appeared first on Afrolems | Nigerian Food Recipes |African Recipes|.
Last Year I reached out to one of my followers on Instagram because I saw her…
The post Owo Soup appeared first on Afrolems | Nigerian Food Recipes |African Recipes|.
Today we have a guest post from Kauna Kitchen on Coconut Chicken and Asparagus. Asparagus is not a vegetable that is very prominent in the Nigerian menu so if you are looking for a new vegetable to include in your meal plan, check out this recipe. Recipe for Coconut Chicken and Asparagus INGREDIENTS 4 chicken […]
Thanks to cooking school, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and work with whole fish…something I’m not very fond of doing. However to my surprise, this crispy baked scent leaf and lemon tilapia dish came out better than I expected.I enjoyed it so much that I made it again and it was
I always look for clever tricks and tips to enhance my cooking recipes. I make sure I am working in the most efficient way possible in the kitchen. I was having a discussion with Paula Hughes of Chewtheworld.com and she mentioned that she had some tricks she uses. Of course at that point I told her to
The post 17 Clever Tricks That Will Revolutionize Your Cooking Recipes appeared first on Afrolems Nigerian Food Blog.
Our Friends at HealthLine.com sent us this very useful article. Please pass it around if this is information you know would help someone. Thanks Tammy for the article. Healthy eating is essential when it comes to the management and prevention of diabetes. Some substitutions and alternatives will help you to keep diabetes at bay and